Why buy a Glenwood Kitchen?
It is important to compare apples to apples when choosing a kitchen manufacturer.
Here are some things that set us apart from the competition.
- Full 5/8″ thick material used on all box and drawer construction. Often competitors will use a thin 3/8 on backs and bottoms.
- Standard 22 inch depth drawer slides. Some companies use 20 inch slides to save on costs.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all of our hardware used on our products.
- 5-6 week delivery consistent all year round.
- Factory applied finish in a state of the art finishing machine. This ensures coating weight is consistently applied.
- Over 39 years in business.
- Family owned and operated.
- Our ability to do stains, paints, glazes and custom colours.
- We choose the best colour selection of hardwood to ensure consistency of colour throughout our products.
- One of the few companies that makes all our own wooden doors in house.
- Adjustable shelving standard.
- Complete dowel and or dado construction which means no screw holes visible.